The Trump Card

Kyle LeDuc, Staff Writer

Donald Trump speaks his mind and that’s one of the reasons why I am a supporter of him. Many people are behind him because they are sick and tired of the majority of candidates who are politically correct all the time. I, for one, would like to live in a nation that isn’t afraid to speak its mind.
The people like change and they enjoy when Trump is on television because he says whatever is on his mind. Trump is not afraid to call out Hillary Clinton when he said “Hillary should spend more time producing her illegally hidden emails and less time trying to obfuscate a statement by me that is totally clear and obviously very much accepted by the public as true.”
Although I don’t believe it to be true, Trump called Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama the founders of ISIS. Trump is trying to say that Obama isn’t focusing fully on ISIS and how they are a threat to the United States. Trump has the guts to say whatever he wants and that is why people respect him.
Donald Trump’s views on immigration will give jobs back to Americans and will prevent illegal immigration. Donald Trump vows no amnesty for undocumented migrants living in the United States and promises to build a “beautiful and impenetrable” border wall. He believes “A nation without borders is not a nation.”
Part of the plan to “make America great again” is to make the economy better by lessening entitlement programs and creating incentives for companies to stay in the United States. Entitlement programs are government programs that guarantee certain benefits to a particular group. One incentive is to increase tariffs on foreign imports. This will bring outsourced jobs back to the United States by incentivizing companies to come back to the United States to avoid those tariffs.During the first Presidential debate on September 27th this year, Trump said “our country is suffering because people like secretary Clinton have made such bad decisions in terms of our jobs and in terms of what is going on.” He followed with “Now look, we have the worst revival of an economy since the Great Depression.” I think the best way to “make America great again” is lessening entitlement programs because they have caused problems. People rely on money from the government instead of trying to work for a living.
Trump will also get rid of Obamacare because he believes it has failed on cost and quality. Trump says “every American deserves access to high quality, affordable health care, not just insurance.” The government should not force you to buy health insurance or fine you for not purchasing it. It should be up to each citizen if they want insurance or not.
Hillary Clinton will make America worse than it already is if she becomes President. Hillary can’t be trusted because she has lied to the people about many things. According to the Washington Post, one of the things Hillary lied to the American people about was Benghazi. She blamed the attack on an awful internet video but Hillary later told the Egyptian prime minister that “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film.” Another example of Hillary lying is about her emails when she said she had “turned over everything I was obligated to turn over.” FBI director Comey said that was untrue. Trump said, “That was more than a mistake. That was done purposely.” about the emails in his first debate with Clinton.He also thinks it’s disgraceful and this country thinks it is disgraceful also. Hillary isn’t the right person to run this country because she lies too much.
I will be voting this year and I believe Donald Trump is the best fit to be our next President. I have the power to vote for who I want and I know Trump is the best choice. Donald Trump has the best knowledge to become the next President and I promise you America will be great again if he is elected!

• Editorial

Trumps First Year

• Editorial

They Need Their Money Now

• Editorial

Tired of It

• Editorial

Are We Too PC?

• Editorial

Artificial Intelligence

• Editorial

The Dreamers

• Editorial

This Needs to Stop

• The Trump Card

Editorial

Are We Really Being Educated

• The Trump Card

Editorial

Betsy DeVos: Education

• The Trump Card

Editorial

Are Pit Bulls Perfect?

The Trump Card